Wednesday, May 17

This HTML Thing Is Tricky

I have to tell you, even though I may be the youngest blogger ever to have lived, thereby implying that I am likely the smartest living fetus on earth, this HTML formatting thing is tricky. I don't even have a completely firm grasp on the English language yet, let alone a programmer's. So, please pardon the mess and lack of cool sidebar stuff. Just keep checking back and I'll be sure to make this one of the sweetest blogs around.

You should also know that instead of remembering this kind of long domain, just visit LifeThusFar.com and you'll be redirected to this blog. Great domain name, huh? My dad helped me pick it out. Thanks again, dad.

Well, there's nothing else really new. Until next time, that's (my somewhat technologically challenged) life thus far.

No comments: